Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Hi sweetie

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using 2 different stamp sets from Sunny Studio Stamps and a large die from PinkFresh Studios.


First, I spent ages stamping all the fruits and fussy cutting them as I didn't have the matching dies. I have a lot of fruit leftover for any project or two down the road.

I set those aside and went onto creating my background by blending 3 different colours of Distress Oxide inks and adding little flicks of water to my panel.

I adhered the panel to my card base. I die cut the Diamonds panel die 3 times with 110 lb. Neenah cardstock and glued them all together. 

The panel was popped up with some foam tape and foam tape was also added to each of the pieces of fruit and arranged accordingly.

I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock and added it to my panel curving it a little as to give it a bit of dimension.

I added some glossy accents to the strawberry in the middle and that finishes off my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Sunny Studio Stamps Berry Bliss and Slice of Summer stamp sets
Pinkfresh Studio Simply Diamonds die
Distress Oxide inks - Spun Sugar, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade
Glossy accents




No comments:

Post a Comment