Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Have a fabulous day

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using Hero Arts Layering Hibiscus stamp set.



I started by creating my background using the Puffy Cloud borders dies from Lawn Fawn. I didn't have the stencils so I created my own by using the dies. I used them to ink blend several different colours of Distress inks onto a stitched die cut panel.

Once I had my background done I stamped the flowers in different shades of yellow and orange. The leaves were stamped with 2 different colours of green ink.

I attached the panel to my card base and then added the flowers and leaves laying some flat and adhering some with foam tape.

The sentiment is from Paper Roses sentiment pack set. I adhered a few crystals to the background and some Stickles to the centre of each flower. 

Well that completes my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Hero Arts stamp set CL868
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border die set
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
Paper Roses Black & White sentiment sheets pack
Inks - Altenew, Hero Arts, Tsukineko Dew Drop, Distress inks



No comments:

Post a Comment