Monday, August 31, 2020

Aloha Missing your smile

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using some Alcohol Pearl inks and an Alcohol Lift-ink pad.
When I made this card I had my daughter in mind who lives in HawaiiI and I thought all the different colours were a nice mix.

I started by blending 3 different colours of Alcohol Pearl inks onto a piece of Yupo paper and achieved such an array of  beautiful colours. Once dry I used my Alcohol Life-ink pad with a large MFT background stamp to stamp directly over my blended background. The design is very subtle in the background.




I then die cut the panel using once of the larger Inifinity Hero Arts Postage Stamp dies. I die cut the Aloha several times with white cardstock and glued them altogether to create a thick sentiment. The other sentiment was cut from a Paper Roses sentiment paper pack.

I adhered the whole panel to my card base with foam tape.

Well that's it for this card and thanks so much for stopping.

Supplies:

Alcohol Pearls - Intrigue, Sublime and Tranquil
Alcohol Lift - ink
My Favorite Things Floral Fantasy stamp
Hero Arts Inifinity Postage Stamp die set 
Lawn Fawn Aloha die
Paper Roses sentiment pack
Yupo paper
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment