Thursday, September 03, 2020

Pink princess

 Hi everyone,

Today's card is 1 of 2 that I have made using Lawn Fawn's Build-A-Castle die set. It will be going to my sweet little granddaughter in Hawaii.


I first started by stamping, colouring and diecutting all the pieces. I used a Brick stencil to create the pattern for the castle walls.

I then moved onto creating the background on my card base using different colours of pinks and red inks.

The pink panel was die cut using a tree border die and the sentiment was stamped onto it and heat set with silver glitter embossing powder.

I added water splatters to my background and then started to assemble my scene with some of the pieces taped flat and others popped up with foam tape.

I must admit I had so much fun making this card that I have made another one which is more masculine. 

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Build-a-Castle die set
Lawn Fawn Tiny Fairy Tale stamp set
Lawn Fawn Unicorn Picnic stamp set
Lawn Fawn Cloud Border dies
Lawn Fawn Forest Border die
MFT English Brick stencil
Stickles glitter 
Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment