Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Have a magical day

 Hi everyone, 

Today I have my second card to share created using Lawn Fawn’s Build a Castle die set. I call this one the masculine version of my first one which was in shades of pink.



I started by creating my castle first. I used a brick stencil to create the main castle pieces and some dark blue card stock to die cut all the other pieces. The small accent pieces were die cut from silver glitter card stock except for the flag poles which were cut from dark brown card stock.

I stamped all the little images and coloured them with my Copics and added some Stickles glitter accents.

I set all the components to my castle aside and went on to creating my background using a cloud stencil and Distress Oxide inks. I added a few flicks of water to my background and adhered it to my card base.

I die cut the tree hillside with some green card stock and added that to my base. The sentiment was stamped with glitter embossing powder and heat set.

I adhered foam tape to the castle and figures and also added a small strip of washi tape along the bottom front edge of my card.

Well that’s it for this card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Build a Castle die set
Lawn Fawn Tiny Fairy Tale stamp set
Lawn Fawn Forest Border die
Lawn Fawn Cloud dies
Distress oxide inks - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch







No comments:

Post a Comment