Thursday, September 10, 2020

You are spooktacular

Hi everyone,

Well it's quite dreary here today, very overcast and a little drizzle. 
I thought I would hop on here and share one of my latest cards. I love Halloween cards.



This was a rather quick card to make. I started by creating my background with only one colour of Alcohol ink - Wild Plum which is a perfect Halloween purple colour.

I blended the ink on a piece of Yupo paper and when I was happy with my blend I left it alone to dry.

I die cut the scene from a piece of black cardstock and stamped the sentiment in black ink.

I adhered foam tape to the panel, the scene and my sentiment and added them to my card base.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Alcohol ink - Wild Plum
Impression Obsession die
Lawn Fawn Tiny Halloween stamp set


 



1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous dramatic sky! Great card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete