Saturday, February 05, 2022

Cheery Alcohol ink card

 Hi everyone,

I have a nice cheery card to share today on another cold winter’s day here in Montreal. Thought this would also be perfect for the current ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at a Blog Named Hero. Details can be found here




I was playing around with my Alcohol inks and decided to create a background with 3 colours of Alcohol ink. Not sure what I was going to do with the finished panel so I decided to use the Hero Arts Sun Flare die with black card stock to go over top for some nice contrast.

The Love sentiment was die cut a few times with white card stock and glued together.

The You letters are from the Tiny Alphabet die set from Tim Holtz.

All the elements were glued directly to my card base to complete my card.

Well that’s it for my card today and thanks so much for stopping by πŸ™πŸ»

Supplies:

Hero Arts Sun Flare window die
Lawn Fawn Scripty Love die
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Alphanumeric Tiny Type Uppercase Letters die set
Alcohol inks - Flamingo, Patina, Limeade





No comments:

Post a Comment