Sunday, February 27, 2022

Live your dream

Hi everyone,

Well we’ve had 2 days in a row with a lot of snow so this butterfly is sure to brighten up any day.


I used the Engraved 3-D embossing folder from Tim Holtz/Sizzix for my background. I used a brayer to add a few colours of Distress inks over top of the panel. I also sprayed some Distress Resist Spray over top.

The butterfly was die cut twice. Once with white card stock and blended with Distress inks and the other with dark brown card stock.



The sentiment was stamped with black ink on vellum and embossed with clear embossing powder.

The whole panel was added to my card base of brown card stock.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by πŸ™πŸ»

Supplies:
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Engraved 3-D embossing folder
Stamper’s Anonymous/ Tim Holtz Perspective stamp set
Tim Holtz / Sizzix Detailed Butterflies die set
Distress inks - Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Spied Marmalade, Walnut Stain



 

No comments:

Post a Comment