Sunday, February 27, 2022

Faith, love and hope πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Hi everyone,

With what is happening in the Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦  these last couple of days I thought I would create a tag. We could all use more faith, love and hope in the world today.



I started with a Kraft card tag and applied my stencil. I used a grit paste and mixed it with different colours of  Distress inks adding the different paste colours here and there on my tag. I love the nice texture that the grit paste adds.

I die cut several other pieces using different dies. I added metallic rub ons to some of the pieces and Distress inks to others.



The words were die cut 3 times with black card stock and glued together.

I added alcohol inks to the butterfly and a piece of ribbon was stapled to the top of my tag.



Well that’s it for my tag today and thanks so much for stopping byπŸ™πŸ»

Supplies:
Tim Holtz / Stamper’s Anonymous Metropolis Layering stencil
Tim Holtz / Sizzix Alphanumeric Tiny Type Upper dies
Tim Holtz / Sizzix Fall Foliage Thinlits 
Tim Holtz / Sizzix 3-D Impresslits Lattice trim
Tim Holtz / Sizzix 3-D Impresslits Radiant 
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Butterflies
Alcohol inks - Patina, Botanical, Pitch Black
Distress reinkers - Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters
Distress inks - Prize Ribbin, Villainous Potion, Peacock Feathers
Tim Holtz Distress Grit paste 

No comments:

Post a Comment