Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Church with stained glass windows

 Hi everyone,

Well this was my first attempt at putting together this church with all the different elements. It was a bit time consuming but I love the results especially with the tiny lights.



I used a brick embossing folder for the wall and cobblestone for the base.



The tower has a tiny bell.



The stained glass windows were created with Tombow markers and vellum.
 





I added a little bit of white ink to the roof shingles.




I added a lattice trim with a 3-D Impresslits embossing folder with silver metallic paper which I coloured with alcohol ink.

Well that’s it for my little church and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Tim Holtz / Sizzix Village Collection
Tim Holtz 3-D Mini Brickwork & Mini Cobblestone
Tim Holtz 3-D Impresslits Lattice Trim
Tombow markers
Idea-ology Tiny lights - clear
Idea-ology Tiny bell






No comments:

Post a Comment