Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Happy Easter flower

Hi everyone,

Happy Spring! Yeah!!!
It's finally here but we still have a lot of snow to get rid of but the days are longer, the sun is shining and life is good!

Today's card is for the current Simon Says Stamp challenge which can be found here where the theme is Easter Inspired.




I am still in love with foiling so I used a Paper Smooches flower die and 2 different foil colours to create the focal point to my card. I just love green and purple together.

I cut a window in my card with a stitched scallop die and then cut another piece with some patterned paper and applied it over top.  I used a Lawn Fawn stitched border for each side of the large background piece to my card. Stamped the sentiment on vellum with clear embossing ink and white heat embossed.
I used the stitched border die again to add a border to each side of the sentiment piece.

I then adhered all the little pieces of the flower back in place and adhered it to my card. I added some Nuvo Jewel drops in 2 colours and some Lawn Fawn twine and the card is done.

Well that's it for my card today and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Paper Smooches Single Rose die
MFT Die-namics Stitched Circle Scallop frame
Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders die set
Lawn Fawn Eggstra Special Easter stamp set
Lawn Fawn Meadow Sparkle hemp cord
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pack
Deco Foil by Thermoweb Amethyst Watercolor, Lime
Nuvo Jewel Drops Key Lime, Pale Perwinkle
Royal Sovereign laminator


No comments:

Post a Comment