Thursday, May 10, 2018

Coolest birthday wishes

Hi everyone,

A week or so ago I posted on Instagram a bunch of popsicles that I had made using the Sunny Studio stamp and die set called Perfect Popsicles. Well here is a card that I made using some of them. I had so much fun stamping these out.


I stamped the popsicles with various colours of inks and die cut them out. I used a Sizzix die to cut a background for my popsicles and ran it through an embossing folder. I layered the die cut piece to a piece of patterned paper and then foam mounted the 3 popsicles on top. Added sequins in the same colours and stamped the sentiment with white embossing powder onto a piece of red cardstock cut with a smaller Sizzix die and added it to my card.

Well that's it for my card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Sunny Studio Stamps Perfect Popsicles
Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirl embossing folder
Sizzix die set 658363
Doodlebug Sunkissed 6x6 paper pad



No comments:

Post a Comment