Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

Hi everyone,

A very Happy Mother's to all you wonderful moms out there. Give yourselves a bit pat on the back. You deserve it!
I can't think of a better way to spend the day but in a morning Yoga class and then later on dinner with my hubby and kids. Maybe sneak in a trip to my local stamp store.

Today I have a card to share for this occasion.


I started by stamping this beautiful Dahlia bouquet from WPlus9 on to some watercolour paper and then heat embossing with gold embossing powder.

I used several colours of Zig markers to colour in the image. I stamped the sentiment with the same gold embossing powder and added to the bottom of the card. I used a Pierced Mat die from Avery Elle and some patterened paper to add the border around my card.

Added a few sequins for some sparkle and colour and that's it for my card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:

WPlus9 Beautiful Bouquets Dahlia stamp
Avery Elle Pierced Mat Die set
BoBunny Sentiments Stamp set
Doodlebug Kraft in Color 6x6 paper pad
Zigs - 081, 082, 083, 041, 050, 061, 099
Gold Detail Embossing powder




No comments:

Post a Comment