Friday, May 11, 2018

Sweet birthday wishes

Hi everyone,

Here I am again with the Sunny Studio Stamps but this time using the Berry Bliss stamp and die set.


I had already stamped and die cut a bunch of berries a while ago using Altenew ink cubes. The frame is from Mama Elephant to which I die cut it with white cardstock and then blended Twisted Citron Distress ink over top and added some water splatters.

I cut a piece of patterned paper to go behind everything and then foam mounted the frame and each of the berries. I stamped the sentiment onto the middle panel which was adhered directly to the base.

I used the Wishes die (also from Sunny Studios) on some red cardstock.

For a final touch I added Studio Katia crystal cones in 2 sizes.

Well that's it for my card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Sunny Studio Stamps Berry Bliss stamp and die set
Sunny Studio Stamps Birthday Balloon stamp 
Sunny Studio Stamps Wishes word die
Mama Elephant Tri Window Cover die
Lilybee Design patterned paper
Distress Inks Twisted Citron
Altenew inks 

No comments:

Post a Comment