Saturday, May 26, 2018

Bubble kisses

Hi everyone,

Well it's a humid rainy day here so it's a good day to be in my craft room.

I have a card to share that I am entering in the My Favorite Things Color Challenge here.


Here's my card:

I used the adorable My Favorite Things stamp set called Bubble Over With Joy and stamped each of the bunnies and coloured them with Copics. I fussy cut them out because I didn't have the matching die set but since then have made that one of my latest purchases as I know I will be using this set a lot more. 

I die cut a panel using the Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die set and blended in 3 different colours of Distress Inks. When I had decided where I would place each of the bunnies I went ahead and stamped my sentiment.

For the cloud I die cut it first and then ran it through a dotted embossing folder.

The bubbles were stamped with the same inks as the panel and then I applied Glossy Accents to each of the bubbles. 

I applied the panel to the card base which I embossed using the same Inside and Out Rectangle die set and then I added all the elements with foam tape.

Well that's it for this card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

MFT Bubble Over With Joy stamp set
MFT Die-namics Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die set
MFT Die-namics Stitched Clouds die set
Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Tumbled Glass, Worn Lipstick
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment