Tuesday, June 12, 2018

You are a wonderful friend

Hi everyone,

For Day 11 of thedailymarker30day challenge @ Kathy Racoosin I have a card that I made using Prismacolor Premier colored pencils. Also including this in the Simon Says Stamp Flickrchallenge99 where the theme is coloring in honor of Kathy's 10th challenge.

I stamped the tiger lily with intense black ink and coloured it using pencils in various colours.


I added a black die cut striped background to the base of my card and adhered the tiger lily with foam tape to which I had added some stickles to the centre of the flower.

Die cut the you word from gold cardstock and stamped the sentiment in between the lines of the frame with black ink.

Added some gold heart accents and that completed my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Penny Black tiger lily stamp
Simon Says Stamp You die and stamp set
MFT Die-namics Bold Stripes die
Prismacolor Premier colored pencils
Pretty Pink Posh metallic heart mix



No comments:

Post a Comment