Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Sunshine

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using a stencil and 2 different colours of ink.
I am also entering this in both the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge here and their Flickrchallenge #100. Both have the 'Anything Goes' theme.




I started by placing my stencil and blending the yellow ink. I then rotated the stencil slightly and then applied the orange ink. Before the ink dried I added some clear embossing powder and heat set.

The popsicle was previously made. All I had to do was die cut the sentiment with black cardstock.

I added some detail to the base of the card by running it through my die cut machine with a dotted rectangle die.

I added foam tape to the popsicle and and foam tape to the stenciled background and then added the sentiment.

Well that's it for my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Stencil Girl Products S125
Simon Says Stamp Sunshine die
Lawn Fawn Small Dotted Rectangle die set
Sunny Studio Stamp Perfect Popsicle stamp and die
ColorBox Canary & Marigold

No comments:

Post a Comment