Friday, June 08, 2018

Congrats

Hi everyone,

Today I have a fun shaker card to share that I created using a stencil.


I started by creating the 3 background pieces using a Neat and Tangled stencil and 3 different colours of Distress Inks and then cut the pieces the size that would fit behind each window.

I added a black piece of cardstock to my card base and attached each coloured piece behind each window. I then die cut the frame and added a piece of acetate and foam tape to created my shaker.

Small crystals and sequins were added to the shaker.

I die cut the sentiment using black cardstock and adhered that directly to my window base.

Well that's it for this card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Neat & Tangled Geometric Circles stencil
Mama Elephant Tri Window Cover die
Lawn Fawn Congrats die
Distress Inks - Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Tumbled Glass
Queen & Co. crystal pieces
Neat & Tangled sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment