Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Beautiful day

Hi everyone,

Well it continues to be so amazingly hot and beautiful here and has been such a great summer. I haven't felt much in the swing of things for crafting lately but hope to jump back in soon.

I have a card to share which I am entering in the current Simon Says Stamp 'Anything Goes' Wednesday challenge. Detail on their blog here.




I used a Neat and Tangled stencil and some Distress ink to blend my background. I stamped the Altenew flower with black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then moved onto watercolouring my flower. The stamped leaves were left over from another project so I just added them to the back of my flower. I used a scalloped rectangle die to cut out a border for my card. I added the stamped sentiment and some Nuvo crystal drops for accents and that completes my card.

Well off to the gym for Zumba, Pilates and Yoga - 2 hours total. Love, love my exercise.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Supplies:

Altenew Beautiful Day stamp and die set
Neat and Tangled Geometric Circles Stencil
MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop die 
Distress Ink
Nuvo Crystal drops






No comments:

Post a Comment