Friday, September 07, 2018

Friends forever

Hi everyone,

Well summer is still in full swing with nice hot days and plenty of sunshine. Love it! Maybe I can back to producing more cards. I've been quite lazy lately.

That being said today I do have a card to share for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge where the there is 'Stamp on It' in honor of their month long Stamptember celebration. Details on their blog here.

Here's my card:


I used the cute adorable stamp image from Studio Katia called Best Friends. I watercoloured the image using a combination of Koi Watercolors and Gansai Tambi watercolors.

When I was finished I die cut the panel with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and foam mounted the panel onto a card base of patterned paper.

I stamped the sentiments with Versamark ink and heat set using some Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder.

Well that completes my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Studio Katia Best Friends stamp set
Koi Water colors
Gansai Tambi watercolors
MFT Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle die
Doodlebug Kraft In Color 6x6 paper pad
Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment