Saturday, September 29, 2018

Aloha

Hi everyone,

Well Fall is here and it's my favourite time of the year. There's a slight chill in the air and the leaves are slowly starting to change colours.

Our daughter recently moved to Hawaii where the temperature is still quite hot and the palm leaves blow in the wind. I made this card with her in mind.


I used a Newton's Nook stencil and a couple of ink colours to create the background which I ran through my die cutting machine to add the border around the card.

I stamped the sweet little Mama Elephant monkeys and coloured them using Copics. I didn't purchase the die set so I had to fussy cut the images.

The Lawn Fawn sentiment was die cut with green cardstock and also a piece of dark brown glitter cardstock to add a little accent behind the die piece.

The whole panel was mounted onto a green card base using a sheet of foam.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Newton's Nook
Mama Elephant
MFT Die-namics
Lawn Fawn
Wink of Stella
Copics




No comments:

Post a Comment