Wednesday, September 19, 2018

thanks friend

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I am entering in the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge where the theme is 'Totally Resistible'.


I started with a Simon Says Stamp stencil and added Versamark ink to it and heat set with white embossing powder. I then blended 2 different colours of Distress Oxide over the panel and then used a large stitched rectangle die to cut out the piece.

I die cut the thanks die twice and glued them together and added them to the card base. Stamped the sentiment onto a strip of pink cardstock with black ink and applied clear embossing powder and heat set. Added to the card base with a bit of foam tape.

Added the whole panel to a card base of 110lb Neenah white cardstock, added some sequins and that's it for my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Swirls and Dots Stencil
Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks die
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die
Distress Oxide inks - Picked Raspberry & Fossilized Amber
Friend sentiment from Avery Elle Ellie stamp set
Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder
Neat and Tangled sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment