Friday, September 14, 2018

Big Hugs and Prayers

Hi everyone,

Well it is still beautiful weather here. Nice and hot and sunny. Just the way I like it.

I have enjoyed spending a lot of time outside and hence not too creative in the craft room. I guess that will soon change when the weather changes.

Here's a card I did manage to create a while back but never got around to posting.
 I

I used the relatively new Altenew Step Builder stencil and 2 different colours of Altenew ink cubes. I love these Altenew stencils.

Once the background was created I ran it through my diecutting machine using an MFT Die-namics die.

I die cut the Hugs from Mama Elephant a few time and glued them together. Stamped the sentiment onto a strip of light blue cardstock and mounted everything onto a base of navy blue cardstock.

Well that's if for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Altenew Step Builder stencil
Mama Elephant Tri Window Cover die
MFT Die-namics Inside and Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die
Altenew Arctic & Sapphire ink cubes
Hero Arts Prayers stamp set 


No comments:

Post a Comment