Friday, September 21, 2018

WOW You amaze me!


Hi everyone,

Well it's an incredibly rainy, windy day here so I am in my craft room and have a card to share that I created using some Alcohol inks which I absolutely love. They are a bit messy (rubber gloves recommended) but are so much fun and the results are awesome every time.

            

I blended 2 different colours on a panel of Yupo paper. I used a Mama Elephant window cover die on a piece of yellow cardstock and foam mounted it over my ink blended background piece. I die cut the WOW sentiment using a MFT die-namics die 3 times and applied it to the background slightly offsetting the bottom layer of white so as to create a shadow effect.

The Simon Says Stamp sentiment was stamped in black ink and heat embossed using some clear embossing powder.

I added some sparkly embellishments and that's it for my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Mama Elephant Tri Window Cover die
MFT Die-namics Wow die
Simon Says Stamp Work Out stamp set
Ranger Alcohol Inks Sunset Orange and Lemonade
Studio Katia April Crystals








No comments:

Post a Comment