Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Holiday Hello

Hi everyone,

Just stopping in to share a card I created for the Holidays. This is the first time I have used this plaid background stamp and I just love the results.



I started by creating my background with this great Plaid background stamp from Concord & 9th and red ink. The gold lines were done with gold metallic ink.

I distressed the edges of the background piece using a Tim Holtz distressing tool.

The poinsettia and leaf were die cut with Spellbinders dies and the edges were tipped with a gold metallic pen.

Stamped the Simon Says Stamp sentiment onto black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I foam mounted the background panel onto a piece of black cardstock and added all the elements of my card. A little gold gem was added to the centre of the poinsettia.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Concord & 9th Plaid Background stamp
Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia die
Simon Says Stamp Holiday Hellos stamp set
Tsukineko Galaxy Gold Brilliance ink
Lawn Fawn Lobster red ink

No comments:

Post a Comment