Monday, December 03, 2018

Little snowmen Christmas

Hi everyone,

I can't believe it's December already and I haven't even begun to think about Christmas. I don't even have any lights outside yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Anyways here's a card I created using some Mama Elephant stamps and a Studio Katia die.



I started by stamping and Copic colouring all the cute little snowmen  and adding Nuvo shimmer pen accents here and there.

I set the stamped images aside and started on my background. I used 2 different colours of Distress inks and blended them onto the piece and adding some water droplets. I used the Dotted Patterns die from Studio Katia to cut out the piece and an embossing folder from Sizzix/Hero Arts was used on the front of a top folded card. I foam mounted the blended die cut piece onto the card and then started to add my little snowmen filling each circle.

The sentiment from Simon Says Stamp was silver glitter embossed onto small strips of black cardstock. Added the sentiment pieces with foam tape and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Mama Elephant Little Snowman Agenda stamp set
Studio Katia Dotted Patterns: Looped die
Sizzix/Hero Arts Snowflake Background set - embossing folder
Distress Inks - Milled Lavender, Spun Sugar
Simon Says Stamp Holiday Hellos stamp set
Nuvo shimmer pen

No comments:

Post a Comment