Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Happy New Year 2019

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year to you all. I wish nothing but Health, Happiness and lots of Kindness for a brand new year.

I have 2 cards that I created to celebrate the occasion with all the glitz and glitter.

For my first card I adhered a piece of Kraft Goil Foil cardstock from Echo Park to my card base.
Then I went on to diecutting the tri window cover from some gold glitter cardstock. I adhered a piece of acetate to the back of the die and created a shaker card by adding some little gold stars.
I stamped the 'happy' sentiment onto a piece of black cardstock and heat set with gold embossing powder. Used the matching die to cut it out.

The 'New Year' was also gold embossed onto a piece of black cardstock.

I adhered the panel with strips of foam tape and that completes this card.


 

For my second card I did the reverse of the first card by using the remaining rectangles from die cutting the first card and die cut the frame with the Kraft Foil cardstock.
I used a large sentiment which was die cut from black and gold shiny cardstock. Adhered the 2 pieces slightly offset and then added some black stars for a little interest.


I had fun making these and it was like creating 2 cards for one. By the way I gave the first card
to my Zumba teacher.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the New Year!

Supplies:

Mama Elephant Tri Window Cover die
MFT Die-namics Celebrate die
Lawn Fawn Happy, Happy, Happy add on stamps die
Echo Park Kraft Gold Foil paper


No comments:

Post a Comment