Monday, January 21, 2019

Love You

Hi eveyone,

Today I have another Valentine's Day card to share with you.  This card is also perfect for the current Simon Says Flickr challenge where the theme is 'All My Love'. I have also been busy making slider cards with some Lawn Fawn products which I will be sharing later.




I started off by die cutting my quilted background. As all of the little holes didn't quite cut all the way through I ended up by poking only select ones out from around the card leaving the centre piece intact and taping them down on the back side of the card so they wouldn't fall out later.

I layered the panel onto a red card base. I die cut the love sentiment from some red glitter cardstock and stamped the sentiment on a piece of black cardstock and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Before adding my sentiments to the card I added some red paint splatters as I thought the centre was just too white.

I added my sentiments with some foam tape and then wrapped a piece of red and white twine across the top of my card.

Well that's it for this card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop die
Lawn Fawn Scripty Love die
Simon Says Stamp You 3x4 sentiment set
Red glitter cardstock
Martha Stewart red and white twine
Gansai Tambi red watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment