Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Foil Hearts

Hi everyone,

Well I'm off to a bit of a slow start for 2019 but I'm hoping to improve on that and create more often.

Anyways for today's card I created a foil hearts background using a Simon Says Stamp stencil and some deco foil. I just love working with foil and my laminator. The possibilites are endless as to what you can foil. I'm adding this card to the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge #114 where the theme is to 'Stencil It'.


I started off by creating my foil background using some Summer Rainbow Deco foil with some transfer gel and my stencil. I love all the different colours of hearts that you get from his foil.

I stamped the sentiment on the background piece and die cut the larger sentiment twice and adhered it to my card. I added a sheet of foam to my background and mounted that to a piece of black cardstock cut slightly larger. I used a Hero Arts Infinity die on both the background and black piece and used a corner punch to round the corners of my card base.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Falling Hearts stencil
Simon Says Stamp Sending and Wishing Stamps and die
Hero Arts Rounded Rectangle Infinity die set
Thermoweb Deco Foil Summer Rainbow transfer sheets
Thermoweb Deco Foil transfer gel

No comments:

Post a Comment