Friday, January 11, 2019

Sugar Script Hugs

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using a Simon Says Stamp stencil (which is one of my favourite ones) and Distress Oxide ink. Entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge where the theme is 'Stencil It'.


This was actually quite a quick card to make. I adhered the stencil to a piece of cardstock and blended Picked Raspberry Distress oxide ink over top. I ran the piece through my diecutting machine using a Wonky rectangle die . The 2 piece hugs sentiment set from Birch Press Design was die cut with pink cardstock and a piece of vellum.

I adhered my stencilled panel to a piece of pink cardstock and mounted it to my card base. The hugs were adhered with foam tape for a little added dimension. I then added some crystal accents and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Swirls and Dots stencil
Birch Press Design Big Hugs Sugar Script dies
MFT Die-namics Stitched Wonky rectangle die set
Distress Oxide ink in Picked Raspberry
Lucy's Cards Little Things Diamonds - Dewdrops


No comments:

Post a Comment