Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Valentine cards

Hi everyone,

I have a few more Valentine cards to share just in time for this weeks' Simon Says Stamp 'Have a Heart' Wednesday challenge which can be found on their blog here and also for Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge #115 where the theme is 'All My Love'.

For my first card I used a floral stamp set from Studio Katia and some gold embossing powder. I applied distress ink and blended it in.



My second card uses MFT die-namics with Neenah desert storm cardstock for the frame. I blended two different distress inks for the base of the card and die cut Lawn Fawn hearts in red, ink and gold sparkle cardstock. I die cut the xoxo with red cardstock and applied to the centre.


For my third card I used a piece of patterned paper for the base and die cut the centre with an MFT circle shaker die and added shaker pieces cut from Shimmer Sheetz in pink and purple and added some clear confetti pieces. Die cut the hugs several times and glued them together. Added Nuvo shimmer pen over the die.


Hope you enjoyed these cards today and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Studio Katia Floral Trimmings stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Small Heart Doily die
Simon Says Stamp Painted Hugs die
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
MFT Die-namics Stitched Basic Edges die set
MFT Die-namics Horizontal Collage Cover die
MFT Die-namics Peek-a-Boo Circle Window die
Lawn Fawn Scripty XOXO die
Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Add-on stamp set
Lawn Fawn Mini Pop Up Box die set (Heart die)
Distress inks
Distress Oxide inks


No comments:

Post a Comment