Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Bunny joy

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card using some Distress Oxide inks, Neat and Tangled's Geometric Circles Stencil and the cute Bubble Over With Joy stamp and die set from My Favorite Things. I just love this cute little set.
As the current Wednesday challenge over at Simon Says Stamp is 'Anything Goes' I will be adding my card. You can find details of their challenge here.


I started by diecutting my panel with a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die. I then taped my stencil to it and blended the background with Squeezed Lemonade and Picked Raspberry.

I stamped the bunny and coloured with Copics. Stamped the sentiment from the same set directly to the card and added some enamel drops from Freckled Fawn.

Well that completes my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Neat and Tangled Geometric Circles Stencil
MFT Bubble over With Joy stamp and die set
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die
Distress Oxide - Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry
Freckled Fawn Enamel Dew Drop stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment