Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Caffeinated Cats

Hi everyone,

Today I have 2 cards that I created using Newton's Nook Designs Caffeinated Cats and various products from other companies.

For my first card I stamped the image and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I ran the piece through my diecutting machine to add a border to the card.

I then went on to water colouring the image with Inktense Watercolour ink pencils and added shading around the image with a light grey colour.

I mounted the piece onto a card base to which I had adhered a piece of black and white polka dot paper. Stamped the sentiment and white heat embossed. Added the sentiment to my card with foam tape and added some crystals to finish the card.



For my second card I blended Distress Oxide ink to a die cut panel and stamped the image with black ink. The sentiment was stamped in black ink onto a die cut piece using a Sunny Studio Stamp circle die.
Mounted the whole panel with foam tape to a card base to which I had adhered a piece of turquoise cardstock.


Well that's it for my cards and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Newton's Nook Designs Caffeinated Cats stamp set
Newton's Nook Designs Newton Loves Coffee stamp set
MFT Dienamics Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die
Lawn Fawn Outiside in Stitched Scallped Rectangle Stackables die
Sunny Studio Stamps Fancy Frames-Circles die set
Derwent Inktense Watersoluble Ink Pencil set
Distress Oxide Ink - Twisted Citron
Studio Katia April Crystals



No comments:

Post a Comment