Monday, February 18, 2019

Time to purr-ty



Hi everyone,

I have a card to share today that I am entering in the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Color Challenge #91 where the theme is to use the colours white, gray, black and pink. Details can be found on their blog here.

Here's my card.


I started by blending the colours onto a piece of cardstock using Newton's Nook Confetti stencil.
Once I was finished with that I used a rounded rectangle die from Hero Arts to cut out my panel.
I set that aside and went onto to stamping and copic colouring my kitty with pinks and greys.

I rounded the corners on the card base and ink blended the edges with Distress ink and then added my panel with foam tape.

I foam mounted the kitty image to my card and stamped the sentiment and embossed with white embossing powder.

Added some sequins and some white gel pen accents and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Newton's Nook Designs Confetti Stencil
Newton's Nook Designs Newton's Birthday Balloons
Hero Arts Rounded Rectangle Infinity die set
Copics
Distress ink Spun Sugar
Hero Arts Soft Granite Shadow ink
Hero Arts Black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment