Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Thanks for everything

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using all Simon Says Stamp products except for the ink and glitter. Simon Says Stamp's current Flickr challenge #117 is 'Let's Color'. It's really hard to see all the beautiful sparkle on my card but trust me it's there.



I started by die cutting my panel using a stitched rectangle die. I then went on to blending 2 different colours of distress oxide inks to create the background. I then taped my stencil to the panel and applied Nuvo glitter paste being careful to leave the centre part mostly free of glitter.

I die cut the sentiment 4 times with white cardstock and glued them together. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
Simon Says Stamp Swirls and Dots stencil
Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks die
Simon Says Stamp Thanks stamp set
Distress Oxide inks - Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade
Nuvo Moonstone glimmer paste

No comments:

Post a Comment