Saturday, February 23, 2019

Big Hugs

Hi everyone,

Today's card is for the current Wednesday challenge over at Simon Says Stamp where the theme is 'No Stamps Allowed'. Details can be found on their blog here.

Here's my card.


I started by blending my background using 3 different colours of Distress Oxide inks. I die cut the panel with a Window die.

I glued the pieces onto my card base. I die cut the sentiment with white and black cardstock and layered them together overlapping a bit so as to create a shadow effect.

The ballons were die in 3 different colours with a Sunny Studio Stamp die.

I added the sentiment and balloons to my card,

For a finishing touch I added some sparkle to the balloons and the sentiment with a metallic silver gel pen and added some twine and crystal accents to complete the card.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Hugs die
Sunny Studio Stamp Birthday Balloon die
Mama Elephant Tri Window Cover die
Gelly Roll metallic silver pen
Lucy's Cards Little Things - Diamonds - Dewdrops
Distress Oxide ink - Squeezed Lemonade, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry
Lawn Fawn twine


No comments:

Post a Comment