Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Fall leaves

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share with a Fall theme that I will also be entering in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Fall/Autumn Colors challenge which can be found here.



ll

I started by die cutting my card panel using a wonky stitched rectangle die.
I then taped down the stitched leaves and embossed them with my diecutting machine. I added some colour by using my Taylored Expressions brushes and Oxide inks to ink blend my background.

I splattered some water droplets over the panel, added some foam tape and adhered it to my card base.
I stamped the Simon Says sentiment onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

MFT Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle die set
Simon Says Stamp sentiment - Work Out stamp set
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Leaves
Distress Oxide Inks - Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Squeezed Lemonade
Taylored Expressions blending brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment