Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Poinsettia Christmas

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created using the new Sunny Studio Stamps Layered Poinsettia die set and new large sentiment.



I started by creating my background using a stencil from Altenew and 3 of their mini ink cubes.

I adhered the stencil to my cardstock panel and began applying the colours from the bottom first with my lightest ink and then the next darker ink, then the darkest and then repeating the inks again from dark to light to the top of my card. Used my new Taylored Expressions ink blending brushes. Love, love, love these.

Once I was happy with the stripes I applied a Simon Says Stamp stencil over top of the panel and added Glitter Snow embossing paste.

I stamped the large sentiment also new from Sunny Studio Stamps with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with white powder over top.

The poinsettia was created using 4 different shades of pinks and also a dark green. The leaves were stamped with Versamark and clear embossed. Stamped the berries and heat embossed them in white.

I added my panel to my top folding card base and then added the poinsettia with foam pieces.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Sunny Studio Stamps Layered Poinsettia die set
Sunny Studio Stamps Season's Greetings stamp set
Altenew Ombre Stripes stencil
Altenew mini cube inks - Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields, Deep Iris
Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder
Aleene's Glitter Snow embossing paste
Nuvo Limoncello Jewel Drops
Taylored Expressions blending brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment