Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Snowflake holidays

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created using a combination stamp and embossing folder set from Sizzix/Hero Arts.

I started by creating my background by using a smooshing technique by applying a few colours of Distress oxide inks on to my craft sheet and then dragging a piece of watercolour cardstock on top blending the colours until my whole panel was covered.

at was dry I used a stitched die to add some stitching detail to the top and bottom of the panel. I stamped the snowflake background with Versamark ink and heat embossed silver embossing over top. I used an embossing folder and lined it up with the snowflakes and ran it through my machine. I love the effect of the raised snowflakes.
I then added some splats of black paint to the panel.

I added some foam tape to my panel and also to the sentiment strip and added them to my card base.
The sentiment is from a Mama Elephant/Hampton Arts stamp set and die set.

I also added an irridescent star from Studio Katia to the left of the sentiment strip.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Mama Elephant/Hampton Arts stamp set
Hero Arts/ Sizzix Snowflake Background set (stamp and embossing folder)
Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders die set
Distress Oxide inks - Peacock Feathers, Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean
Silver embossing powder



No comments:

Post a Comment