Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Gingerbread & Christmas Houses

 Hi everyone,

I guess it’s been a while since I have posted here but I do have a Gingerbread house and a Christmas house to share with you using some Lawn Fawn products.




I used the new paper collection from Lawn Fawn called Let it Shine for the card bases.
The Christmas house background was embossed with a snowflake embossing folder.
I used glitter card stock for a lot of the house pieces and added some sparkle and glitter wherever I could for some nice accents.

They were a lot of fun to make and seemed to take me a lot of time to assemble.

Anyways that being said I think they turned out very nice. I’m pretty happy with the results.

Well that’s it for these 2 cards and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Build a House die set
Lawn Fawn Build a House Christmas add on die set
Lawn Fawn Build a House Gingerbread add on die set
Lawn Fawn Let it Shine 6x6 paper pack
Lawn Fawn Snow Globe Scenes Shaker add-on die set
Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together stamp set
Lawn Fawn Winter Wavy Sayings stamp set
Lawn Fawn Fancy Wavy Banners die set
Embossing folder Sizzix Hero Arts Snowflake Background set
MFT die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Frame die set
Glitter card stock 
Metallic card stock 


No comments:

Post a Comment