Friday, December 04, 2020

Joy

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using an old Hero Arts wood block Christmas tree stamp that I have.





I started by stamping the image with green ink and heat embossing with clear embossing powder.
I used a stitched rectangle die to cut my panel.

The letters were die cut from some striped paper. 

I layered my stamped panel onto a piece of patterned cardstock and foam mounted the letters at the bottom.

I added a little silver star embellishment to the top of the tree and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Supplies:

Hero Arts tree stamp - H5629
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
Lawn Fawn Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set
Simon Says Stamp Lucky mini ink cube
Lawn Fawn Let It Shine 6 x 6 paper pack


No comments:

Post a Comment