Monday, November 30, 2020

Let it snow

 Hi everyone,

Although the title to my card is 'Let it Snow' I am not eager at all to have snow. We did have a bunch already but it has melted away. Yeah!!!

My card today was created using a single die set from Hello Bluebird which contains 3 dies and makes for a quick and easy card.


The die cuts 3 different strips so I used white glitter cardstock for the top piece, I embossed the bottom piece with a Sizzix dots embossing folder and the middle piece I blended 2 different colours of Distress inks over it and added some splatters of white paint.

The sentiment was die cut 3 times with white cardstock and glued together. I die cut 2 small snowflakes and adhered them together but offset them a little bit. I adhered all 3 pieces to a white card with some Tombow mono glue.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by. Namaste

Supplies:
Hello Bluebird Snowy Sky Scene die set
Sizzix Dots embossing folder
Lawn Fawn snowflake die
Glitter cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment