Thursday, November 12, 2020

Christmas ornaments

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created using mostly Sunny Studio Stamps products.


I started by stamping the 3 ornaments in 2 different shades of blue ink from Altenew. I didn’t have the matching die so I had to fussy cut them out.

The branch was stamped and die cut with the matching die. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. Also I didn’t have the matching die so I fussy cut this too.

I used a large rectangle die to cut a piece of Lawn Fawn patterned paper for my background. The panel was adhered directly to my card with glue. All the other pieces were added with foam tape.

Before I added the ornaments to my card I poked a little hole in the branches and added gold thread to hang them from. I also added some Stickles glitter to the branches.

Well that’s it for this card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Sunny Studio Retro Ornament stamp set
Sunny Studio Holiday Style stamp and die sets
Sunny Studio Season’s Greetings stamp set
MFT Die-namics In & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die set
Altenew mini ink cubes - Persian Blue & Sapphire
Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles 6 x 6 paper pad
Gold embossing powder
Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment