Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Celebrate the season

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using a couple of stencils and some embossing paste. It was difficult to capture the beautiful sparkle of the paste with the lighting I had on the day I took the photo but it really is quite pretty 🤩 





I started with the tree stencil first and applied some Gina K glitter gel on to a piece of wood grain card stock. I set that aside to dry and went on to die cutting 3 tiny birds from some red card stock.

Once the first stencil piece was dry I carefully added a snow stencil to my piece and added some distress paste.

I mounted the panel with foam tape on to a piece of black card stock and then added that to my card.

The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder and added to my card with foam tape.

I popped up the little bird with a small foam dot and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Newton’s Nook Evergreens stencil
Lawn Fawn Snowy Sky stencil
Lawn Fawn Tree die set
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die 
My Favorite Things Bitty Holiday Wishes stamp set
Gina K White Glitter Glitz gel
Tim Holtz Distress grit paste






No comments:

Post a Comment