Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Joyful wishes

Hi everyone, 

With the weather getting colder and some snowflakes spotted here and there I seem to be drawn to creating cards with snowflakes.





I first started by die cutting a white panel using a stitched rectangle die.

I then used the new Lawn Fawn snowflake stencil with some Nuvo glacier paste over the panel.
This paste goes on smoothly and creates a nice shiny finish.

I stamped and die cut the sentiment.

The whole panel was foam mounted to my card base striped panel.

I added some red sequins and this completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
Lawn Fawn Snowflake Trio stencil
Lawn Fawn Sparkle’n Shine patterned paper
Lawn Fawn Fancy Wavy Banner die 
Lawn Fawn Winter Wavy Sayings stamp set
Simon Says Stamp ink 
Nuvo Sea Sprite Glacier Paste
Doodlebug red sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment