Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happiest of Birthdays

 Hi everyone,

Today's card was created with a stencil and 2 colours of Distress inks and some ink blending which is probably one of my favourite techniques. The colours are nice and happy which is perfect for this very snowy day!




I die cut a white panel with a stitched rectangle die and placed my stencil over top. I started at the bottom and blended the inks alternating between the 2 colours.

Once I was happy with the blended panel I set that aside and die cut the 'friend' die from some black cardstock. The other sentiment is from Paper Rose which is a package of pre-printed sentiment strips on both black and white cardstock. The package contains so many sentiments for every occasion which is great.

I adhered the panel to my card base and added the sentiment strip with some foam tape and adhered the die cut piece directly to the card.

I added Nuvo crystal drops in 2 colours on all the tiny dots.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by. Namaste!

Supplies:

Paper Rose Leaf Burst stencil
Paper Rose Black & White Sentiment sheets pack
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
Simon Says Stamp Friend die
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Red Berry, Dandelion Yellow
Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade






No comments:

Post a Comment