Thursday, November 05, 2020

Let it snow, snowflakes

 Hi everyone, 

Today I have a card to share using some fun Lawn Fawn products.




I started by die cutting a bunch of snowflakes with Neenah solar white card stock using 2 sets of snowflake dies.
I then adhered a piece of patterned card stock directly to my card base and trimmed around the sides to fit the card.

The snowflakes were added with glue and some were popped up with foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment with Simon Says Stamp scuba ink, cut along the top edge and added some chunky glitter.

Before adding the sentiment to my card with foam tape I added a small piice of patterned paper for a little accent.

As the background panel has little gold dots throughout I decided that was enough accent for my card.

Well that’s it for this card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes die set 
Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes die set 
Lawn Fawn Winter Scripty sentiment stamp set
Lawn Fawn Mint Sprinkle n’shine 12x12 card stock 
Simon Says Stamp Scuba mini ink cube




No comments:

Post a Comment