Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Retro Christmas ornaments

 Hi everyone,

Although I am not much in the Christmas spirit I do find myself still making Christmas cards. The new Retro Ornament stamp and die set from Sunny Studio Stamps is awesome.


First I started by stamping my background with a bough branch and Distress ink. I went on to stamping the ornaments with gold ink and red ink.

My stamped panel was die cut using a slimline stitched rectangle die. I didn’t want to add a layer of red card stock to the card base so I inked up the edges of the card with the same red ink as the ornaments. I added some Nuvo glitter on top of the ink to add a little sparkle.

I added some gold thread to each of the ornaments and adhered the threads to the back of the panel. I added a little foam square to each ornament and adhered them to my card.

I die cut little red bows from glitter card stock and added one to each ornament.

The sentiment was stamped with black ink ad die cut with a Zig Zag rectangle die.

I inked the edges of the sentiment piece with the same gold ink in the ornaments and added to my card with foam tape.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Sunny Studio Stamps Retro Ornaments stamp and die set
Sunny Studio Stamps Holiday Style stamp set
Lawn Fawn Zig Zag Rectangle Stackables die set
Distress ink - Peeled Paint
Altenew Ruby Red mini ink cube
Colorbox Gold ink
Tsukineko Galaxy Gold ink 


No comments:

Post a Comment