Thursday, December 10, 2020

Snowy Merry Christmas

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using Lawn Fawn products and some patterned snowflake paper.


I started by die cutting a large panel using a slimline stitched die and some patterned paper.
I die cut the large letters 3 times from some white card stock and glued each letter together.
The Christmas sentiment was die cut twice from white card stock and glued together.
The tree border was die cut from some white glittery card stock.
I also die cut 3 different size snowflakes from the white glitter card stock.
The tree border was foam mounted to my card base and all the other elements were added with glue.

Well that’s it for my card with lots of die cutting.

Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Slimline rectangle die
Lawn Fawn Oliver’s Alphabet die set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake die set
Lawn Fawn Slimline Tree border die
White glitter cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment