Sunday, December 27, 2020

I think you’re wonderful

 Hi everyone,

Well Christmas is behind us and we find ourselves back into a 3 week lockdown again with only stores deemed essential to be open. More time for crafting for me not that I spend anytime in stores. All the Christmas gifts were purchased online this year and so are my groceries.

I do have a fun and easy card to share using a Concord & 9th Turnabout stamp set.



I started by stamping the berries using 4 different colours of pink/red Altenew mini ink cubes from lightest ink to the darkest rotating the card at each turn. Then I went on to stamping the holly leaves starting with the lightest green colour first and ending by the darkest green ink last.

When all the stamping was done I stamped the sentiment from the set and stamped in the middle of my card with black ink.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Concord & 9th Holly Berries Turnabout stamp set
Altenew ink cubes - Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Grapevine
Simon Says Stamp Jellybean ink
Distress inks - Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn


No comments:

Post a Comment